Cassia Tora acts as a liver stimulant, mild laxative, heart tonic and helps improve skin ailments.
Cassia Tora grows mainly in parts of India as a wildflower plant and is extensively used in Indian traditional medicines.
Health Benefits of Cassia Tora
- The Cassia pulp is a popular laxative and is used in the treatment of constipation.
- Acts as a liver stimulant, mild laxative, heart tonic and helps improve skin ailments.
- The leaves of the cassia tree help relieve irritation of the skin and alleviate swelling and pain.
- Their juice or paste is useful as a dressing for ringworm and inflammation of the hands or feet caused by exposure to cold.
- They also relieve dropsical swellings (swelling of soft tissues due to the accumulation of excess water)