Therapeutic Detox Patches
Therapeutic Detox Patches
Therapeutic Detox Patches are scientifically developed to naturally draw out unwanted toxins and excess fluid from the body, helping to relieve swelling and inflammation to reduce associated pain. This may assist the body to become more resilient and the immune system stronger.
- 14 patches per box (7 sachets with 2 patches per sachet)
How To Use Detox Patches
- Remove the backing from the adhesive patch.
- Remove the powder pouch from its protective plastic sachet. Place the powder pouch in the middle of the adhesive patch. Ensure to place it with the writing facing down.
- Apply to the sole of each foot. For best results, check the Reflexology foot map. Press firmly for a few seconds. We recommend wearing a pair of socks over the patches during the night.
Leave on for 6 – 8 hours.
- By morning, the patches will have become wet and emit an odour from the toxins that they have drawn out of the body. They will be sticky. Remove, dispose, and wash feet thoroughly.
- You can also place the patches on other painful areas of the body (e.g., shoulder, back of the neck, joints, knee, etc.). On these areas of the body, you may leave the patch on for up to 24 hours to alleviate pain.
Use every day to see the difference!
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DO NOT ADHERE TO OPEN WOUNDS OR BROKEN SKIN.
- MUST NOT BE CONSUMED.
- SINGLE USE ONLY.
- DO NOT RIP OPEN THE POWDER POUCH.
- DO NOT POUR OUT THE POWDER.
- SUITABLE FOR THE LONG TERM.
- NO KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS.
- YOU MAY USE TWO PATCHES ON EACH FOOT.
- INDIVIDUALS MAY RESPOND DIFFERENTLY.
If you are allergic to any ingredients, we suggest you check with your doctor before ordering.
What is Reflexology
Reflexology is an alternate form of medicine, which believes that locations on your feet correspond with parts of your body, and that massage and other forms of treatment for your feet can help with whole-body health and detoxification. It has been used in medical practice for thousands of years in Eastern cultures and is today starting to gain a foothold in Western cultures as well.
Reflexology methods applied to detoxification have proven to be particularly effective.
Reflexology is a Natural Cure for Thousands of Years
All over the world, societies have developed natural cures for over thousands of years, because, of course, ill-health isn’t new. The Chinese have been particularly involved in developing remedies concerning acupuncture and foot Reflexology. Their records show that for many centuries, Emperors, doctors, eminent writers, and common people alike have praised the curative effects of foot massage.
Benefits of Reflexology
People have reported that reflexology helped:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce pain
- Improve their general well-being
- Boost their immune system
- Improve digestion